Learning Center Tutor & Assistant
Establish Tutoring and Test Prep Center is looking for a tutor and assistant to the Director. The qualified candidate should be a state-certified teacher (K-8) preferred, who can both tutor as well as assist with center operations.
- Provide tutoring in Reading, Language Arts/Writing and Math
- Administer/proctor student testing in all subject areas, including SAT/ACT; Score tests
- Create and update student schedules as needed
- Monitor student progress
- Create student progress reports/hold parent conferences
- Oversee instructors as needed
- Field customer inquiries as needed
- Other administrative duties as necessary
- Experienced, state-certified teacher able to learn and deliver our tutoring programs quickly
- Must be able to multi-task in a sometimes fast-paced environment.
- Highly proficient and competent with computers and MS-Office applications; easily trainable on our Learning Center software applications
- Strong communication and personal skills; able to handle customer-service related matters.
Hours can be somewhat flexible, but the ideal candidate will provide long-term back-up to our director. If interested, please email your resume. No phone calls, please.