Language Arts Tutoring
Think About A Better Command of Language!
If your child struggles with word usage, creating sentences and paragraph development, our Language Arts program is the perfect answer. Developing a command of language and the written word -- early in a student's education -- can accelerate a child's success in school, year after year.
Our program, which includes comprehensive skills assessments and customized lesson plans, will set your student on a path to clear, concise and unambiguous writing.
Improvements You Can See!
- Grammatically sound sentences
- Better word choice and correct spelling
- No more run on sentences; Ideas that are written clearly and succinctly
- Proper use of adjectives and adverbs that add color and vitality to ideas
- Correct paragraph development with clear topic sentences and appropriate supporting detail.
- Your child's increased confidence as he tackles writing tasks that were previously the source of frustration and dread.
Language Arts Program Features
The Think Tutoring Language Arts Program addresses the skill areas of grammar, mechanics, usage, vocabulary, and sentences & paragraphs for students in grades 3 through 8.
Your child's writing will improve. Still not sure? Give us a call at 973-593-0050 to discuss your child's needs with one of our education advisors.